Mereté is always looking to strengthen our team with talented individuals, and we may be looking for you! To view current employment opportunities with Mereté, please click on the property where you would like to apply:
- Cloverdale Apartments
- Courtyard by Marriott Eugene/Springfield
- Comfort Suites Eugene/Springfield
- Holiday Inn Eugene/Springfield
- Holiday Inn Express Eugene/Springfield
- Hyatt Place Eugene at Oakway Center
- Iris Vineyards
- Mereté Corporate Offices
- Residence Inn Eugene/Springfield
- Courtyard by Marriott Medford Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Medford/Central Point
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Medford
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott & TownePlace Suites by Marriott Medford
Other Northwest Hotels:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Burlington, Washington
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Grand Mound/Centralia
- Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Hood River, Oregon
- Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Roseburg, Oregon
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hermiston, Oregon
Not ready to apply or want to be notified when new positions are available? Click the same button to join our talent community and receive specific updates on jobs in your area that are of the most interest to you!
Human Resources: 541-746-8444 x 602 or email@example.com.
Apply By Phone: (844)-727-3227 (Integrated Voice Recognition)
Learn more about Mereté’s culture (formerly InnSight) in the video below:
Leadership Training Program
At Mereté, we expect our team members to make us as successful as we can be, and we believe in doing the same for each of them. We are committed to the development of our associates and the advancement of future leaders. Exemplary Mereté associates may be nominated for our Leadership Training Program, a challenging year-long instruction course on leadership fundamentals led by our Director of Operations.
Participants in the Leadership Training Program develop valuable real-world skills such as how to conduct an interview, revenue management and budgeting, as well as other “nuts and bolts” disciplines within hospitality management. Graduates come away with the knowledge and confidence to establish a career as a leader in the hospitality industry.